Microsoft Office 365 License Statistics
This template shows information about Office 365 Subscription Statistics and includes the following Component Monitors:
- License Usage Over Time - Consumed license units based on part number (SKU)
- Subscription Overview - Number of active subscriptions in your environment
- License by User - users with more than the threshold limit of licenses associated with their account
- Users without License -users who have a license count of 0
- Subscriptions Assigned by User - number of subscriptions for each user
- Users with No Subscriptions - users with no subscriptions associated with them
WMI access to the target server
See also Connect to Exchange Online Using Remote PowerShell (© 2020, Microsoft Corp, available at https://docs.microsoft.com/, obtained on February 3, 2020)
Run the PowerShell script mentioned in the Microsoft article on the Orion server, not the target node.
- An Orion account with SAM administrator permissions.
- An all-in-one, inclusive Office 365 account with Global Administrator privileges.
Alternatively, use an account with an admin role that has permission to access data to be monitored via the Office 365 API.
Use UPN format (
username@domain) — not
domain\username format to enter credentials.
To avoid authentication issues if passwords change, use a service account for Exchange Web Services.