Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Mobile Device Statistics
This template shows information about Office 365 Exchange mobile devices and includes the following component monitors:
- Mobile Users (Users with mobile devices associated with them)
- Mobile Devices by OS
- Mobile Devices (Inactive)
- Mobile Devices by Access State (Allowed vs. Blocked)
WMI access to the target server
See also Connect to Exchange Online Using Remote PowerShell (© 2020, Microsoft Corp, available at https://docs.microsoft.com/, obtained on February 3, 2020)
Run the PowerShell script mentioned in the Microsoft article on the Orion server, not the target node.
- An Orion account with SAM administrator permissions.
- An Office 365 account with Global Administrator privileges.
An alternative account with an admin role can be used if it meets the following requirements.
- The account must be a member of an Office 365 admin role.
- The account has adequate rights to subscriptions and management groups, as well as access to the Office 365 API.
- The account should be an all-in-one, inclusive account to support the monitoring of all mailboxes.
Use UPN format (
username@domain) — not
domain\username format to enter credentials. Also, a service account for Exchange Web Services is recommended to avoid authentication issues when passwords are updated.