Configure certificate handling for AppInsight for Active Directory
By default, the AppInsight for Active Directory application ignores certificate errors encountered during polling. If necessary, you can configure Active Directory to prompt you to verify a connection when it encounters an invalid certificate during polling.
- Click Settings > SAM Settings.
- Under Application Monitors, click Manage Application Monitors
- On the Assigned Application Monitors tab of the Manage Application Monitors page, select Active Directory and click Edit Properties.
- When the Edit Application page appears, clear the Ignore certificate errors check box.
- Expand the node tree and click Active Directory to open the Application Details page.
- Click Submit to save changes.