Default time periods for resources in SolarWinds NTA
You can globally set the default time period for all Orion Web Console resources in the Charting and Graphing Settings section of NTA Settings.
- In the Orion Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- The default time period for SolarWinds NTA resources placed on Detail views is Last 15 Minutes.
- The default time period for SolarWinds NTA resources placed on Summary views is Last 1 Hour(s).
- The default time period for SolarWinds NTA search is Lat 15 Minutes.
High default resource time periods may significantly affect load times for SolarWinds NTA views.
You can also configure the time period for any SolarWinds NTA resource by clicking Edit in the header of the resource.