Beyond Getting Started with NPM
SolarWinds NPM is an Orion Platform product. The Orion Platform is the core of the SolarWinds IT Management Portfolio. It ensures data collection, processing, storage, and presentation. It provides common features, such as user accounts and groups, views, dashboards, reporting, alerting, and more that you can use across all Orion Platform products and access from the Orion Web Console.
- Manage users
- Troubleshoot environmental issues with Performance Analysis dashboards
- Make your Orion Platform highly available
- Manage alerts
- Manage reports
- Customize Orion Web Console, for example change SolarWinds logo for the logo of your company, or change the color scheme of the Orion Web Console.
- Customize views, widgets, and charts
- Use thresholds to specify when your nodes change status
- Monitor Hardware health
- Monitor SNMP traps and syslogs in the Orion Platform
- Review events
- Use Quality of Experience
- Protect your environment with High Availability
- Scale your environment
- Discover your network paths with NetPath™
- Monitor custom metrics on your devices
- Use Network Insight for F5 BIG-IP, Cisco Nexus devices, Cisco ASA, and Cisco ACI
- Forecast capacity
You can also connect with the SolarWinds NPM user community on THWACK, where you'll find training videos, blog posts, and information about what the NPM team is working on.