Run an NCM config change report once
- Click My Dashboards > Network Configuration > Jobs.
- Click Create New Job.
- Name the job, and elect Generate a Config Change Report from Job Type.
- Select Basic as the Schedule Type.
- Select Once, and then enter a day and time that is at least 15 minutes from the current NCM server time.
- Add a comment if this job relates to a business rule, and click Next.
- Select the nodes to target with this job, and click Next.
- Select an email notification option, and click Next. If you click Email Results, the default email notification and SMTP server settings are populated. These settings can be overridden in each job.
- Select the type of config change report to generate, and click Next.
- Select Only Send Devices That Had Changes if desired, and click Next.
- Review the settings for the job, and click Finish.
To create a config change report to run recurrently, see Schedule a recurring network config change report.
If NCM is configured to connect to nodes with user-level login credentials, when NCM processes a job it connects to the node using the credentials of the user who last edited the job. Otherwise, NCM connects to the node using settings in the device connection profile or the associated global connection profile.