Schedule an NCM report
Reports provide up-to-date information about your devices and help keep you informed to better manage your network. Schedule reports to save time and minimize your workload. You can choose when and how often to run a report for a device. A single report schedule can be assigned to multiple reports. You can also choose to email, print, or save the report information details.
The following example schedules a weekly report for Cisco 3750 Stack - Physical Entity, Cisco Chassis IDs, and Cisco IOS Image Details. This report will run every Sunday and sends the details to all recipients by email.
- Click Reports > All Reports.
- Click Manage Reports.
- Click Schedule Report > Create New Schedule.
- Name your report schedule and provide a description.
- Click Assign Report.
- Search for NCM Cisco Inventory reports and select reports. This example shows three assigned reports.
- Select the frequency to run the report.
- Select the actions you want to execute with assigned reports.
This example shows the email option selected.
- Enter the recipients, a message, and the SMTP Server information to configure the email.
- Review the report schedule configuration, and then click Create Schedule.
The schedule is displayed in the Schedule Manager tab.