Kiwi Syslog Server 9.5.1 Release Notes
Updated: September 20, 2016
This article lists new features, improvements and issues in the Kiwi Syslog Server Release 9.5.1.
Kiwi Syslog Server 9.5.1
- The issue where Kiwi Syslog Server (KSS) does not provide User Access Control prompt when a standard user or an administrator launches the KSS console has been fixed.
- Memory leak issue in Kiwi Syslog Server has been fixed.
- The issue where Kiwi Syslog Server crashes randomly on some systems while parsing the received message "Type Mismatch error" has been fixed.
- The inability to bind ports while trying to configure Secure TCP input in Kiwi Syslog Server has been fixed.
- Kiwi Syslog Server Log to database action in 2003 Operating System needs Microsoft patch (WindowsServer2003-KB983246) to work without any issues.
- Kiwi Syslog Server - IP filter masking option is only available for IPv4.
- Retaining the source address while forwarding the trap to another host using an IPv6 format does not work.