IP Request Settings
This page enables you to add administrators to be notified when IPs are requested, set up content in the request and notification emails, and add additional mandatory and optional fields to the IP request page.
- Navigate to Settings > All Settings > IPAM Settings > IPAM Request Settings.
- Edit the settings are required.
Requester Details fields
These fields are displayed in addition to the mandatory First Name, Last Name, Phone and Email in the Your Contact Info section on the requester's IP Address Request page.
- Click Add New field, enter the field name and click Add.
- Check the Required box if this field must be completed by the requester.
Basic fields settings Check the Required boxes if you want requesters who select a subnet to supply a Host Name and/or MAC address for each IP request. Custom Properties Custom properties set up for IPAM Nodes are displayed here. You can specify whether these properties are required or optional. You can also add, delete or edit custom properties by clicking Manage Custom Properties. See Custom properties in the Orion Platform for more information on Custom Properties. Notification Settings
These fields enable you to specify:
- The email addresses for administrators to be notified when IP addresses are requested
- The signature text for the email notification sent to the administrator when a request is made
- The signature text for emails sent to the requester when a request is processed or denied
Subnet Settings Here you can specify whether scopes are to be included in subnet lists.
- Click Save Changes.