Add a Cloud account with DNS scanning in IPAM
- Go to My Dashboards > Home > Cloud.
The Cloud dashboard is displayed.
- Click on the Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Settings link in the upper right corner.
The Cloud Infrastructure page is displayed.
- Click Add Cloud Account.
The Add Cloud Account page is displayed.
The stages shown, starting with Cloud Service Provider and ending with IPAM Settings, will depend on the Orion products you have installed.
- Select the cloud service provider for which you want to add an account, and click Continue.
The Continue button will change to Monitor AWS or Monitor Azure depending on your selection.
- Enter the Cloud account display name.
- Enter the Credentials for the account. For information finding these for both AWS and Azure accounts, see Find cloud account credentials.
- Complete the other stages as relevant to your account.
- At the IPAM Settings stage, select Enable DNS scanning, specify the scan time interval, and click Finish.
The Manage Cloud Accounts page is displayed, showing the account you added, showing the access key ID.