IPAM 4.8 and later supports the monitoring of DNS, DHCP and IP information coming from your Infoblox environment.
IPAM uses a REST based Web API to gather data from the Infoblox environment.
Since Infoblox monitoring is read-only certain IPAM operations are unavailable. For further information see Monitor the Infoblox environment.
- Click Settings > All Settings > IPAM Settings > Credentials for Scope scans.
- To add a new credential, click Add New and select Infoblox.
- To edit an existing credential, select the credential then click Edit.
- Enter a display name for the credential.
- Enter a name for this credential, a user name, and a password for the credential.
- Click Save.