Populate UDT User and Switch Ports in the IPAM IP Address View
Integration with Orion SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) adds User and Switch Ports columns to your IP Address view and provides end-to-end IP address to user-device mapping. IPAM detects if UDT is installed and automatically adds the columns.
- Click My Dashboards > IP Addresses > Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Select a subnet.
The UDT Users and UDT (Switch) Ports columns are the last two columns displayed in IP Address view. Scroll right if they are not displayed.
- If data for a device is being collected in UDT, these columns are populated, otherwise they will be empty.
- Click on an entry in the UDT Users column to display the UDT Device Tracker User Details page for the user.
- Clicking on the unbracketed part of entry in the UDT Switch (Port) column to display the NPM Node Details page for the associated node.
- Clicking on an bracketed part of entry in the UDT Switch (Port) column, to display the UDT Device Tracker Port Details page for the ports on the node if direct and known.
See IP Address Conflicts for more information about using UDT and IPAM for troubleshooting issues.