The IPAM Scan Job Status page
The Scan Job Status page displays all subnet scans currently in progress or scheduled for completion. Subnet scans are listed according to the Database Column property for each scanned subnet.
The page also lists all DNS Zone Transfers.
View and edit subnet scans
In addition to displaying subnet scan jobs, the Scan Job Status page also shows DNS Zone Transfers.
- Click Settings > All Settings > IPAM Settings.
- In the Subnet Scans section, click View scan job status.
The Scan Job Status page provides the status of any jobs scheduled for scanning manually or automatically.
The information for each subnet scan includes:
Status Shows the time when the next scan of the corresponding subnet begins. If a scan is in progress, Status displays the time elapsed since the scan started. Scan trigger Shows whether automated or manually scheduled Scan Type This can be Subnet Scan or DNS Zone transfer. Last Discovery Shows the date and time when the corresponding subnet was last scanned.
- The time to the next refresh is shown in the upper right of the screen,
- To edit, click Edit at the end of a scan row.
- If you click Edit for a Subnet scan, the Edit Subnet Properties window is displayed.
- If you click Edit for a DNS Zone Transfer, the Edit a DNS zone page is displayed.