Add a DHCP server to manage scopes and IP address leases. A scope is a range of IP addresses that the DHCP server leases to clients on a subnet.
- Navigate to Settings > All Settings.
- Click IPAM Settings in the Product Specific Settings section.
- Click Add DHCP Server in the DHCP & DNS Management section.
- Select the required server from the Choose DHCP Server drop-down menu.
- Select a credential type, and enter the credential details.
- Click Test. If the credential are valid for the selected server the Test Successful message will be displayed.
- Select your default DHCP Server Scan Settings, and click Add DHCP Server.
The DHCP Server is added to the DHCP & DNS Management page, and IPAM begins scanning it for IP address and scope lease activity.