Interpret DHCP Scope Monitor results
DHCP Scope Monitor displays several details about each DHCP Scope:
- DHCP Scope provides the subnet address of the scope.
- Scope Name provides an editable field, allowing you to specify a name for each scope. In the Scope Name field, double-click the cell to edit, and then enter the name for each scope.
- Size displays the total number of IP addresses defined for each scope.
- Leased provides the total number of used IP addresses.
- Available provides the total number of unused IP addresses.
- Server provides the server name.
- Status provides the date and time of the last poll and any error messages.