Start Network Atlas
Users must have the Map Management right in SolarWinds NPM or in Orion EOC.
- Log in to the computer hosting your Network Atlas installation.
- Start Network Atlas in the SolarWinds program folder.
- Connect to your primary Orion server:
- Provide your Orion Web Console user name and password.
- Provide the IP address or hostname of your primary Orion server in the Address field.
- If you are connecting to an SolarWinds NPM server, select Orion as the Connect To target.
- If you are connecting to an Orion EOC server, select EOC as the Connect To target.
- Click Connect.
- Now on the Network Atlas Welcome screen, select what map you want to open:
- To open a recent map, select it in the Open Recent section.
- To open a map available in a certain location, click Browse and navigate to the map.
- To create a new network map, click Network Map in the Create New section. See Create network maps.
- To create a wireless heat map, click Wireless Heat Map in the Create New section. See Create wireless heat maps.