Limit objects on a view
As a security feature, administrators can limit which devices are displayed on a view.
You can open the Customize View page from the view by clicking the pencil icon on the left, and then Page Settings.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar, and click Manage Views in the Views grouping.
- Select a view, and click Edit.
- On the Customize View page, click Edit in the View Limitation area.
- Select the type of view limitation you want to apply, and click Continue.
- Provide or select strings or options to define the device types that you want to include or exclude from the selected view, and click Submit.
The asterisk (*) is a valid wildcard. Pattern limitations restrict views to devices for which the corresponding fields include the provided string.