Configure an Orion Platform product with ServiceNow
Check out the following video on integrating ServiceNow with the Orion Platform:
wiki.page("Success_Center/Reusable_content_-_InfoDev/Info_Dev_Videos", "Orion: Integrate ServiceNow with Orion")
After completing the configuration of the integration in ServiceNow, you can configure the integration to be able to automatically create, update, and resolve alerts that were raised in your Orion Platform product in your ServiceNow® instance.
- In the Orion Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- In the Alerts & Reports group, click ServiceNow Instances.
- Click Add Instance.
- Enter a name and the URL for the ServiceNow instance.
- Enter the ServiceNow credentials:
The user name of the account that is configured for the SolarWinds integration role.
- Test the connection to your ServiceNow instance. If the connection is not working, you receive descriptive messages to help you solve the issue.
- If you are accessing your ServiceNow instance through a HTTP proxy, select Use a HTTP proxy server, and click the Configure your HTTP proxy settings link to edit the details. For more information, see Configure web proxy settings.
- Click Save.