Add an SAP scan
In the ARM Configuration Application click Scans > SAP Connector to add an SAP resource.
Specify the credentials for the "Process account".
The account is not used to scan SAP permissions. The "Scan account" is set up in a later step.
After the "Process Account" has been successfully checked, the selection of available resources opens.
- Enter the name or IP address of the SAP server. Confirm your input with the ENTER key.
- Activate the added entry (check the box).
- Select one or more collectors to scan through.
- Click "Apply".
You have created a new SAP scan configuration.
- The warning indicates that you need to configure additional properties before you can successfully run a SAP scan.
- The credentials for the "Scan Account" are prefilled with those of the "Process Account". Click on the link to add different credentials for the scan account.